Thursday, August 22, 2019

Introduction



assalammualaikum, hello, hei, bonjour, hola, nin hao, namaste and welcome to my blog dear readers!
here's some facts about me.

This is a picture of me infront of The HEA Building in UiTM Jengka
Credits: My friend, Nissa



My name is Nik Rania Safia Binti Nik Saladin. I was born in Damansara on 19th July 2001. I grew up in Shah Alam, Selangor with my other four siblings. I'm the third child out of five children. I have two elder sisters and two younger brothers. I'm pratically the middle child. I'm currently studying Diploma in Accounting (AC110) at UiTM Cawangan Pahang, Jengka. I could imagine myself being an accountant one day. Well a wise man once said, never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. Nothing is impossible.



I have two wonderful people that gives me support whenever i need it, which is my parents. My father's name is Nik Saladin bin Nik Mahir. He could be a lawyer, engineer, and even a dictionary but he chose to be a manager in an insurance company. While on the other hand, my mother, Norzatul Baizura binti Mohd Sharin is my full time cousellor, she is a housewife. I have five siblings. The eldest is the popstar of the family, Nik Farhanna. She's currently studying architecture in UiTM Puncak Alam. My second sister, Nik Nalyssa Nadiah is currently studying business investment in UiTM Segamat. And my two little brothers, Nik Amirudin and Nik Aminuddin.



      

      


Our first activity for UED 102, ice breaking! I got to know some of my course mates and they are very wonderful people. 


    

           CONTENTS
  1. Getting Ready to Learn
  2. Goal Setting: Learning Management System
  3. Time Management: Organizational Skills
  4. Getting to Know the Campus
  5. Memory Learning, Improving Concentration
  6. Taking Lecture Notes
  7. Academic Integrity, Performance














No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

assalammualaikum, hello, hei, bonjour, hola, nin hao, namaste and welcome to my blog dear readers! here's some facts about me. ...